Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I Want it.... Wednesday

I love that ExPat Girl wants her husband today!

I also want my husband today... Don't hate me, those of you who are in the throws of a deployment but Kevin is at the range until tomorrow afternoon and I miss his nonsense already! This is the first time he's been gone sense he got back from Iraq in August. It'll be alright though. I'm sure I'll make it through... lol! I'm having a few girlies (and their girlies/daughters) over this evening for some wine and foood!
(there has to be foood!)

I want... to see Shrek the Musical AND Marry Poppin's on Broadway.
(I want... enough money to make this dream a reality, you know airfare, hotel and such...)

I want... this back:

{SAD FACE}

I want... to sell our old couch on Craislist! Why don't people want my crap?
(it's not really crap, it sat in our spare room for about a year and a half and was barely ever sat on!)
SOMEONE BUY IT!

2 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

What happened to your macbook?!?!

redheadchick said...

I want...WINE and Food too!!!