Sunday, January 24, 2010

this and that...

I have THE sickness people! I'm not at all happy about it. My entire head is clogged and my throat is sore... only thing I'm missing is the cough. Swell. So my throat hurts just because of all the drainage. BOO!


Other than that does it bother anyone else how Chinese food menu's don't include descriptions/explanations?? Seriously I don't understand why it is so much trouble to let us know how the beef with snow peas is prepared, what veggie's they add to the dish, etcetera and so forth. Really every other restaurant on the planet does this... why does the Chinese have to be extra difficult?


3 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Sorry to hear you're sick!!! Hopefully you can get some sleep tonight!

Hannah said...

Sorry you're SO SICK :( :( I hope you get better soon!! Eat some Chicken soup!

Paula said...

hope you are feeling better real soon