Sunday, March 6, 2011

And he's....

Gone.




Maybe Bone Thugs n Harmony isn't your cup of tea... but right now I can't find a more fitting song. 


That could have something to do with the fact that my husband texted me from "parts-unknown" telling me to look up this song and he was dedicating it to me. But then again, could have something to do with the chorus:
If I had one wish
That wish would be clear
That I would not have to go
That I could stay here
And although it hurts me
To leave you all alone
Just know I'll come back for you
For now I'm gone.



It's strange I didn't completely flip my shit until I heard this song. I was 'ok' until I got home and found his dirty draws on the bathroom floor this song. 


I miss him already. 

8 comments:

Erin said...

Thinking of you!

KelleeLyn said...

So sorry! Thinking of you! Guess it's time to explore places and things that he isn't super interested in. Like girly things ;)

Jennifer said...

I'm so sorry =(

Anonymous said...

That song sums it up perfectly doesn't it.

hmb said...

I didn't realize he was leaving so soon! Sorry lady!! Hang in there!

Mrs. B said...

Thinking of you! Deployments suck.

Unknown said...

so sorry sam!
praying this time flies by!!!

Krystal said...

This song is so damn catchy. I bet you do miss him. :[
Keep your head up love!