Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I want it Wednesday...

I know everyone has missed knowing what I'm currently wanting every Wednesday out of life... so I figured I'd clue everyone in this week.

I want....

















I had a stand-mixer, a cheapo-one but a standmixer none-the-less. It did what I needed it to do without spending $300 on it. So I was pleased. Well, something weird happened to it in the packing/shipping process (in our PCS to Germany) because now it only has one speed and that's super-duper FAST. So now I'm thinking I should just bite the bullet and get the Kitchen Aid!

I want...
My nephew to come back to his house so I have someone to hang out with! Remember how I told you guys that I was back home in Colorado for about a month? Well the downfall to surprising everyone is that they don't plan on you being there... (duh) so lil' Nathan had plans to stay at his Gramma's for about a week and since he loves it there and as so much fun I couldn't insist that he stay home just to hang out with me! that'd be selfish.

I want...
My husband to be here with me in Colorado. It's more fun when he's around.

Now you know what I want.... What do you want on this lovely Wednesday??

6 comments:

This American Wife said...

I want a KitchenAid stand mixer too! There are lots of other things I want, like some cute new shoes and things, but I won't bore you with it! ;)

Lin said...

I've been wanting a KitchenAid mixer for years. Maybe one day I'll stop being a cheapskate & buy it haha.

Mrs. B said...

I WANT to see your face!

Pink Champagne, Gatorade, and MRE's said...

get a kitchen aid it makes life easier!

hmb said...

I love my Kitchen Aid...got it as a wedding gift and it's still crusin' along!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That's great that you'll get to spend time with family though!