Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I Want It... Wednesday!

I still want this from Target.
They still don't have it in the store! GrRrrrr
I also need what I affectionately refer to as a "Potty Table".
{I was going to add a picture but Blogger is being difficult... Bc it hates me!}
I want to wake up 10 lbs lighter.
I want my workout to still be effective. :( I think my routine needs some spicing up! But I really don't feel like figuring out what to do differently. In conjunction with the "want" just before this one, I have been stuck (down 20 lbs, total) for quite sometime now! :( I am very proud of myself for losing 20 lbs but I know that I need and can lose more so I am getting discouraged with the lack of recent progress!
Right this minute I want some water!
~~~
On the agenda for today:
*Insurance quotes (again/still).
*Make appointment for carpet cleaning.
*Gym.
All of my calls should take a whopping 30 mins... what else'll I do with my day?
~~~
Lately I have been EXTREMELY emotional. Crying at the most random things. Generally just on edge. I could go either way in the time it take to blink your eye... GRR (pissed) or WAAa (Crying).
I am attributing this to Kevin's homecoming being just around the corner! I am excited but I'm also frustrated at the lack of information. I knew to expect this. That doesn't make it any easier. This wicked combination of no information, nerves and excitement is really overwhelming.
I'm not complaining- it isn't bad. It's just overwhelming. But thankfully my once 8-day window has now been narrowed down to 4 days. But Kevin said that he is on "such-n-such" flight whereas the FRG info says he's on "this-n-that" flight. Great. Contradictory information is my
FAVORITE.
~~~
I really desperately want the Army to commit to a date- to tell me when my hubs will be HOME. For the OPSEC's sake you don't have to tell me when you're moving around in theater... just tell me what day and what time to be at the Special Events Center on Post. (: Was that so hard? Hmmm. HATERS.

6 comments:

Paula said...

I find myself slso very emotional for some reason...even teared up while watching Americas Got Talent! I think it does have something to do with th eanticipation of Kevins homecoming. We will be there sometime on Monday...give us a call on our cell
can't wait to see you
Mom

lola said...

I hate how hard things are in the Army sometimes. You would think that information relating to dates would be somewhat easy information to come by. grr.

hmb said...

Well...I wish I could make it all better for my Sam! When I get out there lets spice up the routine with some Zumba? Yes?

Unknown said...

im emotional too girl -- this to me is the hardest parth!!

the waiting!!

Mrs. B said...

waiting is the worst!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Aw, don't cry! I know when Matt was coming home for R&R I was a hot mess. I was mad one second, crying the next. He'll be home super soon! And ps I wish I could wake up 10 pounds lighter too!