Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Heads up

I just added a play list to my page. I'm going out on a limb here, but I'm assuming that not everyone is going to enjoy my choice in music. So if you aren't interested in listening to my short play list the music player is located at the bottom of my page so that you can stop it from serenading you. (:
This play list includes some classics and some new tunes that I adore. I love the version of "I'll Be" that is on this play list; this is also mine and Kevin's wedding song.
"Awww."
<3
I hope you all enjoy it. Can't wait for "I Want It Wednesday!" Wooo

2 comments:

lola said...

haha. My biggest thing is that if I'm on here at work, music is a giant red flag that I'm not working! (luckily my computer doesn't have speakers!)

Mrs. B said...

how do you add a playlist?