Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I Want it Wednesday...

I know I haven't done this in a while... and everyone misses knowing exactly what I want at any given moment. Well here's a Christmas Edition of "I want.." for ya:

I want....

















Jack Wolfskin- Ontario Parka for Women. In Black please!

I want... More than anything our apartment to be ready on post. I want... to unpack our dishes, pots and pans. I want... to make my bed and climb into it at night. I want... to cook- I miss my pasta. I want... to be in a different room than my husband, not only because he's at work but because I have the option.

I still want... diamond earrings I asked for last year.

I want... my sister to start using her camera, because it's virtually band new and never been used before. Also, because (hut-umm) I'm half-way around the world now but still want to see what's going on (for example, the kiddo's at the Zoo for Christmas fun!).