Thursday, May 13, 2010

I Want it Wednesday...

Today I Want for nothing materialistic. 
Today I Want to be thankful for all that I do have and not truly Want for more.
Today I am thankful and content and grateful

Today you should all know after a year and a half of looking everywhere I could think of, I've finally landed a job. Yes that's right people. It's a temporary position filling in for someone going away on reserve duty for 5-7 weeks. I don't have the exact dates yet but what I do know is that it's good money and will buy me some time. I was also told that the last 2 people that filled in for this person were offered permanent positions within the company. 
When it rains it pours. 
After I got the called telling me an offer letter was on it's way to me. I got another call for a phone interview today! 
I am thankful that I've turned a corner with my job search. 

One thing I can tell you that I do Want... I Want my husband to pursue what he's passionate about. I want him to be clear (for both of us) what he wants for his future and GO GET IT! Because, I know he can
Happy Wednesday. 

2 comments:

Jen said...

That is soooo exciting!!! Congrats on the all the good things coming your way!!! :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Congrats!!!!! That's so exciting about the job!