Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I Want it Wednesday...

I gotta say I love that I started this I Want it Wednesday... one of the best things I've come up with since I started blogging! :)

Anywhozle...

I want.... to share this great and extremely helpful article with you all about this Healthcare Reform business.

I want...
I think the hubs and I have decided to say farewell to Verizon and get on the iphone bandwagon.

I want...
yea, I still want this... I know you're complaining and wishing I'd just stop yammering on and on about it and just go get one already. Well, I'll have to start saving my pennies because my HP is about to take a dirt nap. :( 

I desperately want... my NEW MOON Bluray to work in our living room! :( for some reason it wouldn't work on the newer Samsung Aquos Bluray player but it worked upstairs on an older Memorex player.. odd. :( 
OOO... that leads me to a horribly embarrassing funny story about the hubby! So New Moon was released on Saturday right? Well, I knew that I'd wind up buying it eventually but I really wasn't in a huge hurry; wasn't going to make a special trip out for it- certainly wasn't going to wait in line at mid-night for it. Kev and I spent most of Sunday with at my sisters with family, playing with the new baby. When we left Kevin INSISTS on going to the Wal-mart to pick up New Moon. I said alright, lets see if they have it on Blu-ray because the one closest to our house didn't have it. :( Surprise, Surprise... Wally-world didn't have it on the Bluray and said that they didn't even have any in their warehouse... OMG! So we proceed to 1 Target and Sears when neither of those had it either we hit up Borders as a last-ditch effort and Borders did finally have it! :) Gotta love Borders (especially since they sponsored my give-away in January for a Sony E-reader)! 
The funny part being, I just wanted to go home after leaving my sisters but Kevin just had to find the movie. 
Yeah, men like The Twilight Saga too! 
lol. 
Curious... what makes it a "saga" versus a series? 

Anywho... Happy Wednesday all. 

3 comments:

Peeples Family said...

So, I just found your blog yesterday and I love reading it. I'm a military wife as well, but we are Navy. We are currently living overseas and we are getting ready to move back to the states in April. I too want an iPhone, but I'm afraid I won't know how to use it. I'm going to be so technology challenged! We will see I guess.

Erin said...

Stop lying! I know you wanted to wait outside of Best Buy at Midnight to get it!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Love New Moon! I've watched a few times since it's came out. I'm right there with you on wanting the iphone! May can't get here fast enough so I can get one!