Monday, November 2, 2009

Weekend in Review

First, I wanted to point out that my hubby is at PT at 530 (Local/Colorado time); Granny is in New Jersey (NJ) where they are 2 hours ahead= 730 AM! (-;


Okie dokie, I'm not sure how you all spent your weekend or what you did. *wink wink* But mine started off dragging (just about literally) Kevin to the doctor. You see, he's been sick since Tuesday. He went to sick call where the PA didn't deem him sick enough to actually see him. The medic sent him back to regular duty with some useless scripts. Come Saturday morning and he was still coughing up a lung... yes, I MADE him go to the doctor. The Urgent Care place I went to last time. The doc was originally very concerned about Flu. Thankfully, he tested negative for both seasonal and H1N1 flues. So the doc sent us on our way with an antibiotic for either walking pneumonia or bronchitis. She said that it wouldn't be necessary to do the x-ray (in order to confirm pneumonia) because the meds that were prescribed treat both.

So our Halloween plans were canceled and we laid around the house. Kevin had a few hot-totties and we watched some TV. We had no candy but that worked out we didn't have not even one trick or treater! Phew... bullet-dodged!

PS: When I was at wally-world picking up Kevin’s prescriptions there was a MOUSE running around the Pharmacy and waiting area! yuck.
Sunday consisted of the laziest day in a long time. We hung around the house again. That basically sums it up. Hey, no reason I shouldn’t rest because Kevin was sick- right?
~***~

Today is my Daddy's birthday! Tonight I'm having everyone over for dinner. My Dad is one of my favorite people on the planet. I've always been a Daddy's girl.

Love you Pops! HAPPY BIRTHDAY

1 comment:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Hope your dad has a fab Birthday! I'm sorry that Kevin has been sick!