Monday, October 5, 2009

I have...

bronchitis!
I broke down this Sunday morning and went into the Urgent Care facility closest to my house. I finally went to the doc because I woke up with my body aching allll over! This scared me because body aching just screams FLU in my mind... and I'm not in any hurry to take chances with the flu; you know the H1N1 going around and all. Luckily, I don't have the flu it's just bronchitis.

Tonight I am feeling 100x better though. Thanks to some meds from the doc and the fantastic care my husband has been giving me! I haven't cooked anything, gotten a drink, medicine, let the dog out, gotten myself a blanket or turned on the ceiling fan in 3 days. Kevin had brought my everything I could need or want.

I'm a lucky girl.

He loves me.

5 comments:

JG said...

Aw! Get better soon!

Mrs. B said...

yay for husbands who take care of their sick wives. hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

I get bronchitis all the time and usually end up in the hospital... I feel your pain.

You are very lucky to have such a good husband who is taking good care of you. What a sweetheart.

Rachel said...

Make sure you keep the coughing under control because the cartilege in your chest can swell up and it hurts really bad! I hate bronchitis, hope you feel better!

Unknown said...

oh girl...i'm sorry you aren't feeling good -- that is no fun!!

i'm excited to get back into the world of blogging now that i have a new computer -- woo hoo!! i look forward to catching up on all you have been up to. btw....my hubby got back about a week ago -- yay!!!

get better soon!