Monday, May 25, 2009

Clarification <98 and counting>

Ut-hummm (throat clearing)... So I read all the comments and had a bit of a conversation with my hubby about my last post. Then I went back and re-read it. This is when I realized it was pretty late (for me) when I wrote this and really I did not choose my words the best, while I tried to make up for it and reitterate how much I do want Kevin home I think that is sort of overshadowed by sentences like these: "But as each day passes and Kevin's homecoming gets closer and closer I feel like the walls are closing in on me. Paying the bills on time is something that has always been very important to me. I have great credit and I don't want to ruin that. Paying the bills versus having my husband home... hmmm. See my predicament?" OIY, really Sam? Seriously? That is just unacceptable! Let me ATTEMPT to explain: Walls are closing in based on Kevin's homecoming only because that is my deadline for finding a job. When Kevin gets home (as I said, and as you are already familiar) I will have to then have to make up for the pay he will be losing.. with this job that I'm unable to find. I think that makes my point better. Before it sounded really yucky!

Then as for him and I being on different pages: he's mushy and ready to be home whereas I'm sort if in the "egh, it is what it is" state of mind.

This is my 98th post, and I have been noticing a lot of you ladies taking questions and posting responses lately so I figured I'd give it a whirl! For my 100th post I'm hoping to answer any and all questions you might have for lil' ol' me... you know Fav foods, movies, colors... ha ha ha! Anything that pops into your heads!

Hope you ladies flipped life the Bird today! Because I most definitely did... =)

6 comments:

TJ said...

I know what you mean :) Homecomings in the end are stressful up until that last moment of seeing each other :)

Happ Memorial Day!

Unknown said...

HA Ha! That has been my attack plan so far, killing Mr. Green with kindness:p Somedays it works but for the most part, he remains to be ugly...There is rumors of him getting transfered to another store so I'll just hope for that! Thanks for your comment, it made me chuckle:p As for your previous post, I never thought you ment you'd rather have Kevin over there just so you could continue to pay bills:) So you're fine! Have a Happy Memorial day!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love being able to ask questions, yay!!

What's been the best date you and your husband have ever went on?

liberal army wife said...

those of us in this mess called deployment knew what you meant. no worries.

LAW

lola said...

the last comment in your post/picture made me crack up!

I'll see if I can come up with some questions :)

Mrs. B said...

yes i know what you mean too...even though no amount of money is worth my husband's absence for a year, life is a little easier financially when they are gone, and when you have goals (such as trying to pay off debt) knowing that you only have X number of months left makes it stressful. good luck in your job searching. also, i read your comment on my last blog (where you said platonic never-met-you sorta way) maybe we should meet since we are both here and seem to have a lot in common...just a thought! But you can never have too many mil family friends!