Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I Want it Wednesday...

First I have to say, baby Logan is feeling much better he's been oxygenating away and back at home! Lets hope that was the last of this babies hospital visits.













On to the good stuff!
I want.... the oriental snack mix from the Hyatt back in the states.
(source)













I want.... This mirror from Ikea for our bedroom.

















I want... tiebacks for my curtains. More specifically these tiebacks.











You have to love Etsy, don't you!? You can find anything that your needed there.

What do you want today???

5 comments:

Angie said...

Can't you get that snack mix at Sam's? Or do you just specifically want the stuff from the Hyatt?? I can try and find it for you!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Those tiebacks are cute! I like them! Glad to hear he's at home!

Erin said...

I want....Samantha to move back to the States!

Radiant Readhead said...

I have that mirror! lol....I want a new lens and diffuser flash for my canon:-) but it may be a while before I get that:-)

❈ Annie - Blonde Glambition ❈ said...

Hey chickadee! They have a gaggle of mochi crunch (oriental snack mix) in Hawaii. If there's any that would like me to send you, just let me know :)