Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The one about Eclipse

Are you a Twilight-geek like me and my friends?

If you haven't noticed June 30th is only 22 days, 17 hours, 18 minutes and 10, 9, 8 seconds away. 
(per the countdown to the left of this post)

Are you excited, like me

Do you have plans to go see the movie? 

Have you seen this:
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OvQk15mK9Kc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OvQk15mK9Kc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>


(it's supposed to be embedded in the text, if not go here.)



I have been contemplating going to this: 
for just $21.
And you can't write me off for being a complete and total loser, dork geek because a friend of mine whom you all (basically all) pretty much know wants to go with me! So there
Before you suggest that we're both just loser, dorks geeks I know that isn't possible. Because she's way cooler than me and if she wants to do it than so can I!

Thats all I have to say about that...

Start my first day of work tomorrow!
fingers crossed for that! 

7 comments:

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

I am so excited to go see Eclipse, going with a bunch of my girlfriends at Midnight :)

jenn said...

sam...
i haven't watched any of them.
my sis in law is trying to get me to read the books...

Erin said...

BOOP BOOP!!!

Jessica @ {Mis}Adventures of an Army Wife said...

I'm so excited about Eclipse! We live in WA, so we will also be planning a trip to Forks around that time! =)

Paula said...

I am excited for June 30, because it is Neals Bday and we are going to a Padre game and then you guys come in the next day....

Crazy Shenanigans said...

Good luck on your first day of work! Um...I would totally go to all three! I can't wait for Eclipse!

ens said...

umm i definitely can't wait.