to know when name-calling became commonplace in Washington?
Maybe it's always been there? Maybe I've just began to pay enough attention to notice it?
Seriously GOP... nothing better to do than call names. Where-o-where are the facts?
just curious, I simply Want to know.
to thank Jessica, from The (Mis)Adventures of an Army Wife for my latest award:
Upon receiving this award, I am to share 7 things about myself and then pass it on to some other fantabulous bloggers.
1) I have a total of 6 tru-blu, honest to goodness friends in life right now.
The majority of which live in another state.
(shocking isn't it?)
2) I love the smell of Garlic, fresh rain and gasoline.
3) I love to clean because I can see immediate results; makes me feel successful.
4) I already have baby names picked out. So far I only truly love the ones for boys, yet I feel in my soul I'll have girls...
what's that all about?
5) I've never had a broke bone.
*knock on wood*
6) I sorta think blogger awards are lame, yet love the recognition.
I'm a walking, talking contradiction.
What else is new.
7) I just discovered Thomas Dekker 2 days ago, via My Sisters Keeper.
I've been missin' out. He's hot. Yet can be so unattractive. Strange.
I'll pass this award onto:
(1) My Bestie-McBestie, Amanda.
Haha... I popped your Bloggy-award cherry!!
I blog make-over and signature.
For Free, you know because I'm broke (and jobless).
to meet a celebrity.
(preferably a HOT one, that will adopt or employ me)
I've never done that before.
(by "that" I mean, met a celebrity)
Share your story!