Thursday, April 15, 2010

I Want it Wednesday...

I want... everyone to know that it's official I'm going back to school. 
My first class with the University of Phoenix starts 4.28.

I want... more Dane Cook in my life. 
1) BC he's extra hot and 2) BC he's HILARIOUS!!

I want... Entourage to come back already!
I miss Ari, desperately. :(

I want...
to go to the Ellen Show!

I want...
to go to the Jimmy Fallon Show, which I recently figured out I love!
He's hilarious. 

I want...
Apple Inc. to holler and offer one free of everything they have:
iPhone
iPad 
MacBook. 
yeah, that'd be good. :) 

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love Dane Cook too!

Expat Girl said...

Congrats on school and one day lets go to Ellen together!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Yay for going to school! Wait....does this mean it's gonna cut down on our chat time?? Boo...hiss!!! lol

Hope Chella said...

You're so freaking cute and I want Apple to offer me free of everything too!!!! You and your man are so cute!!!!! Congrats on going back to school!

xoxoxo
Hope :)

http://hopechella.blogspot.com/