Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I Want it Wednesday...


I want... the InStyler.
Anyone out there have this?? Is it any good? I know someone who, knows someone who said it was awesome. I'm not so trusting of that though.

I want... to get out of the mother-loving house!
I'm starting to go a little stir-crazy people! So I'm going to give it a shot today and see how far I get in the (feels like) -15 degree weather. hmmm. This should be interesting.

I want... to get some Christmas shopping done!
Please don't tell me that  you've been finished for months. I alway plan to be one of those people, avoid the hords or people and general aggresiveness this time of year. BUT you know I have to pay the mortgage in September and October. That always takes the priority and xmas gifts get pushed to the wayside. I am usually not a LAST minute kind of girl. I'm just starting to feel very rushed.
Hopefully I can get some stuff knocked out today.
*fingers crossed*

I'm excited to possibly be making some new bloggy-friends! :)
New people rock.
Hopefully.
Some turn out to be psycho. Unfortunately.
No psycho's here please! :)

3 comments:

Mrs. B said...

I want to get out of the house too, but don't want to take the bambino out in the cold!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Don't feel bad I thought I was doing good on the shopping and realized that Christmas is only 2 weeks away.. EK!!

liberal army wife said...

CS: yeah.. thought I was ahead of the curve... NOPE! Yikes... time to get on the ball, y'all...

LAW