Friday, June 26, 2009

O.M.G.

So Michael Jackson died today. So did Farrah Fawcett. What a sad, sad day for the entertainment world. On the other hand Pete Wentz really let Perez Hilton have it via Twitter today! Basically he Pete called Perez out for mourning MJ when he makes a living off of bad-mouthing celebrities. You gotta love Twitter and celebrity drama. =)

I've been M.I.A. for a few days. You see the adapter for my laptop took a dirt nap and getting another one was quite the hassle. All is well now, though. I have a new operable adapter. So I'm back people. Much to my dismay my life has been uneventful while my computer has been down. So I don't have much to report, other than the fact that I've been cranky! booo =( We all have our moods so I'm sure it'll turn around soon.

My sister has been going through IVF and tomorrow has her egg-retrieval procedure tomorrow morning. So I'll be on Kiddo (Nathan) duty while she's at the doc with Levi. After the procedure the doc gets all the essential parts together... we wait to see how the embryos grow for 3-5 days. Then the implantation will hopefully happen before Levi deploys. (fingers crossed) !!!! Levi takes off Tuesday for Afghanistan. This is his 4th deployment and 2nd to Afghanistan. So my brother-in-law and sister are ol' pros at this Army life. Deployments are no big thang for them. haha haaa So keep all you happy thoughts coming and offer up your support here.

I want some ice cream, anyone feel like picking it up and bringing it by here? PLEASE and THANK YOU!

3 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I hope everything goes well tomorrow! Glad you're back!

Mrs. B said...

yeah i was starting to wonder if you had crawled under a rock or something! glad you're back!

My Army Brats and Me said...

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.