Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy National Running Day


Don't ask where I figured this one out people... basically it was pretty damn random! Just one of those headlines on Yahoo! or AOL or something. Anyway I know a lot of you are runners here in the blog-world so I figured I'd show my support real quick-like. If you don't know what this is about (which I didn't either) here's a lil insight:

"National Running Day is a collaborative effort among the major organizations within the running industry aimed at incorporating the sport of running as a healthy, easy, and accessible form of exercise.

From New York to San Diego, the day will celebrate the benefits of running as part of a healthy and active lifestyle aimed at combating some of today’s most pressing health issues."
For all my runner-followers out there. HAPPY TRAILS! =)

3 comments:

Rosas Clan in Tulum said...

Very nice. I never got into it. But I am at least riding my bike a few miles almost every day and that is good. I think that it is great that you have stuck with it. Good for you.

Unknown said...

This was so sweet! I know I'm not hard core yet like some of the others but I still consider myself a runner seeing as I run every other day and am trying hard to progress:p So thanks! Your a sweety:)

TJ said...

My run was horrible last night lol. :( Happy day after Running Day! haha