Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Here I am!

HELLO readers! So I am back from my far too brief escape from real life in Cali! I had a great time with my fabulous in-laws. I also caught up with an old friend from high school, Noel. I did, THANKFULLY tan my pasty-white person by the pool, read over 400 pages of "New Moon", pigged out a little bit and overall had a fantastic, successful and very relaxing trip!

Who else is on the Pinkberry bandwagon!??? A friend of mine from Jersey raved about it when she moved to Colorado. Evidently this wonderful semi-healthy snack is "all the rage" in NYC and LA! I remember her complaining that we didn't have it in CO that it would be easier for her to go to LA than (the comfortable) NYC for it! Well for those of you that are unfamiliar this is a frozen yogurt joint (much like Cold Stone, but not ice cream) with 'mix ins'. I had the pomegranate yogurt with Capt'n Crunch! It was fantastic!

So thanks again to my great in-laws and my one and only Noey for the hospitality and good times! =)
Just a random Palm Tree. =)

7 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Glad to see you made it back safely. New Moon...my favorite book in that series!

Paula said...

Glad you are home safe and sound. I am going to have to try out that Pinkberry place, it sounds good. The ducks are still hanging around. Mr duck often comes and hangs out without his wife. They no longer need the hose to leave the pool, we can just clap our hands and he knows he either need to get out of the pool or the hose is next
love you
Mom

Unknown said...

Mmmmmm, Pinkberry sounds devine and just my kind of place! I love all things yogurt:p So glad you had a good time girl! Glad to have my blogging buddy back:p

Mrs. B said...

glad you had a great trip!!!

Nikki said...

MMM that place sounds yummy!

I am so glad you had a nice, relaxing trip. I love the pic of the palm trees. I stinking love those things!

TJ said...

I must try Pinkberry one day.

I am glad you had a good time :)

jlc said...

Oh my gosh!!!


Pinkberry is the BEST!!