Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hiatus

People! People! People! I took a brief hiatus from all the bullshit that was going on in the blogworld. I, as well as you grew tired of the arguments that I neither started nor perpetuated... Well, as I openly and publically attempted to change the subject multiple times, I refuse to give this person, their lies and negativity take up any more of my time and energy than it already has. Some of you may have noticed that during my hiatus I did delete my blog. This was to completely remove the drama from all of us who no longer wished to participate... the only way I knew how to do this was to remove the medium this other person had to perpetuate the nonsense- my blog.

All the same... I didn't create my blog to make friends that I would probably never meet. I also didn't create my blog to be magically transported back to high school; where people were kosher to your face and behind your back refused to back you up, and flat out bad-mouth you. Well I found a lot of my readers didn't like when I stated obvious military differences and responded to contradictory comments with facts... Well too bad. I've decided to remove the list of blogs that I read from my blog and start from scratch. If you don't like what you know of me (which isn't all that much), then feel free to discontinue your following of my blog I will take that as what it is... also for those of you who do stick around please feel free to in the future disagree with me but also please refrain from being disrespectful, rude, argumentative or out-and-out offensive. I didn't think these things had to be spelled out... silly me I thought it was common courtesy but evidently some people need to be reminded of how others should be treated and that you can disagree with other people and not result to any of the above.

So those are the changes peoples... I invite you to move on and as some of you go and no longer follow me I will continue on without you. I won't allow myself, my thoughts and opinions to be hinged on the validation of strangers. Read or don't... But stay positive! =)

7 comments:

Jon and Steph said...

Glad you're back!

Anonymous said...

well said my love. Just know That I always have your back. If no one elts reads your blog I always will. I love you and will talk to you soon.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I'm glad your back!!

goofymari said...

Glad our little conversation from last night changed your mind :) Looking forward to reading on :)

Nikki said...

Well I missed you! I had a lot going on and I didn't even get to read the blogs you deleted and when I came back I was confused! I know I read the early ones and I think I stated before that I was not informed enough to have an opinion on the matter, however your blog and research helped with that. I really enjoy reading your blog and I hope you will continue to share your storeis with us =)

jlc said...

Ouch! I don't know what happened but I have to agree that Blogging should NOT be a trip back to High School.

I'm so over girls acting catty and vicious behind each other's backs. This is also why I refuse to blog about negative things and hang dirty laundry out there.

Whatever's written can and WILL be used against you. Hahah! I swear I'm not a cop!

Unknown said...

Welcome back!