Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sick and Alone... sucks!

Yesterday was miserable. I had the worst tummy ache ever and of course I had no one to take care of me. I don't know about all of you but I'm the biggest baby when it comes to being sick, I like to be taken care; bring me juice, soup, meds anything I may need and let me lay there resting and getting better! Well, as you can imagine that didn't really work out for me yesterday. I had to get up for the 2 1/2 slices of bread I ate all day, the few glasses of water I drank, to feed and let the beast outside... I had to do it all! Yes, this is me wining... but I'm about done with that because today I am feeling better! :) woo hoo!
Other than feeling like crapola yesterday I wound up not getting a call for the job in Aurora so all the stress was over nothing! I keep telling myself that is for the best, it would have been a hike everyday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Honey, I am so sorry you were feeling sick...but glad to hear you are feeling better today...keep up with the liquids
love you
Mom