Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Favorite

Here's a new thing I'm going to do- starting today! Basically I'm going to share my favorite blog post from the week with you ladies. I'm going to have a McLinky up so that you can share your favorite blog post from the on your blog with your readers, come back here and link up. It's basically a weekly Blog Hop, but instead of just introducing yourself (every Friday) you'll come back and share a post and blogger with everyone else! Honestly, it's motivation for me to blog better (maybe I'll be your favorite next week?) ;)!!

Another very important part is to share WHY your favorite post was your favorite!!

My favorite post from this past week was from Melissa over at for the love. Melissa is a hilariously- clever attorney who recently announced she's expecting her first baby! My favorite post from this week was entitled "This Aint No Etch-A-Sketch" and provided loads and loads of giggles and quotes from everyone's favorite Teen Mom, Juno.

You can come back any Link-up (on the right) with your favorite post from this week.
Side note: I've used both McLinky (Linkytools) and Inlink and none of the codes I've copied and pasted work. The linky template doesn't show up, only the html code. Any thoughts on why that is?? But it obviously does work in my sidebar... what's up with this? Help!

1 comment:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Oh I don't follow her, I'll have to go check out that post!