Monday, October 4, 2010

Back on the saddle

So I'm back people. I finally have the time to sit and blog. It's currently 5AM. Just crazy! I'm never up at 5AM. Even when I was working I was never up at 5AM.

Lets recap the last few weeks. 30 Days of me was a complete FAIL! It was definitely a fun idea and fun participating up through day 9. Then life kicked in.... I trained my replacement at work (another Army wife). Had my last day at work. Baked Sep addition of L+S's CupCake club with Nathan by my side! (see  more below) Packers came. Loader's came. House is empty. Carpets are clean and the house is ready for a renter! Holler if you're moving to the Fort Carson/Peterson AFB/Colorado Springs area! We're now at my Father's house, finally just finished un-packing yesterday. 
It other news Nathan turned 4!! It's such a big boy... time really does fly. I have to run... but Marble Cupcakes were a huge success! 

No Caption necessary!

So far going pretty well.

Success! I did add store bough choc icing to half!
and?











Nathan saw the Cocoa powder and insisted on trying it....
YUCKY! Auntie told you baby... now maybe you'll listen!








































4 comments:

Mrs. P said...

I didn't know you were in the Springs!! We are as well! I'm kind of a silent follower of yours.

I don't know anyone looking for a place now, but I'll keep you in mind if I hear of anything!

The cupcakes look delicious!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Those cupcakes look great! It sounds like you've been so busy! I can't believe you're leaving so soon!

Unknown said...

Oh yummy!

Mrs. B said...

....And the reason you were up at 0500 is because you are an awesome friend and came to watch your favorite Hannah Banana! Thanks again. We big puffy *heart* you!