Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day 6 {Your day}

Ok, so I'm a day late... Sue me. Yesterday was mine and Kevin's 3 year Anniversary. My day began just the way it normally does:
615: Alarm goes off. *SNOOZE*
645: Found the motivation to get out of bed and fix myself for the day.
730: Leave the house and head to work.
745: Begin my "work" day.







Then at some point during the mid-morning I decided it would be a great idea to Tweet to @KellanLutz, @KimKardashian and @KhloeKardashian encouraging them to support their mil-folks (soldiers and fam's) by spreading the word about Trees for Troops, and voting for them to receive a $250,000 grant via Pepsi Refresh. (just as a side note you must go vote, you're allowed 10 votes daily and this is a great program providing Christmas trees for military members and their families!) Well, evidently (my lover, we're on the verge of a breakup over this) Kellan only supports causes pertaining to ailing children and animals.... no love for the military or their families! Same goes for Kim and Khloe. Shame on you famous people.. SHAME, SHAME!
Until 445 my day was pretty lame, consisted of chatting on Facebook and AIM, taking lunch and reading blogs. At 445 pm my anniversary officially began! I left work early to get ready for a fancy dinner with my Hubbin. We went to the Peppertree, it was most definitely fancy-pants! We had a really great time and enjoyed the view and time spent together!

All in all, I had a pretty great day and a wonderful anniversary with my Hubbin! I'm a lucky girl.

Stay tuned later today for Day 7 entry! I'll stay on track if it's the last thing I do!

1 comment:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I'm shocked that they didn't retweet it. I mean how lame of them!