Sunday, September 12, 2010

Day 3 {Your parents}

I get to tell you about my parents today! I have amazing parents, not everyone can be so lucky. Not everyone feels the same way about their parents as I do. Not everyone was raised so well. (no that's not "tooting" my own horn, its just true: I was raised well.)

I've always been more like my father than anyone else in my life. We're both stubborn, and sometimes hard to deal with. We're both proud, patriotic and loving. Plus, I look just like my Dad. I think we can both be pretty crass at times.

My mother and I haven't always been on the same side of certain issues. Regardless of how we felt we always made an effort to treat each other with respect. My mom has always been there for me, always supported me.

I am extremely blessed.

And sleepy so I'm cutting this entry short!
NAPPY time!

No comments: