Thursday, July 8, 2010

I Want it Wednesday...

Holy crap! It's Wednesday already!
What do I want more than anything today? 
I want... my laundry done... cleaned. folded. put away properly! 

I want... a new DSLR camera. 
I haven't decided on a brand yet but I am shopping around and hopefully I can find one that I love ASAP!

I want... more information about off-post housing in GERMANY!!
Yea you heard that right! 
GERMANY here. we. come.

More than any of that... I want to go to bed. I'm BEAT!
Anyone else hate the first day back to work after a vacation???


5 comments:

ens said...

my brother is a photographer and says that you should only buy a canon or nikon when shopping for a DSLR.

Unknown said...

Crazy!! Germany. Did I totally miss this earlier or is this the first post?? Either way, crazy and congrats!!

TASS said...

Lucky..lady!!!!! I will see you in Germany for drinks and site seeing!!! :)

Mrs. B said...

Okay, well I WANT you to stay here!!!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Woohoo! How exciting about Germany!