Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve



So I've been complaining for at least a week about the lack of snow around these parts. However I failed to report we did get some decent snow Monday Night! Awww isn't it pretty??? Sadly the forecast doesn't call for any more snow today for the Eve but we should get some more flakes falling come the evening of Christmas (no pun intended- lol Evening of versus Eve. Please disregard I'm sure I'm the only one who was amused by that). 


Whether you are having a White Christmas (which I'm watching as we speak) where you are or not I'm wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and hoping that you are with loved ones. Also, reminding all my readers Milspouses and civilians alike to keep our military in your prayers and thoughts today. They, and the families left behind sacrifice so much, especially this time of year. 


Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Yay!!! I'm so glad that you got the white Christmas you've been wanting!!