Saturday, October 24, 2009

Apologies and Help

I have to start by apologizing for yesterday's rant, directed towards Qwest. While they did really ruffle my feathers I felt like no one really appreciates logging onto their blogger dashboard and read a post like that one. UGG!

Moving on. Two days ago I posted about creating my own blog award with new and unique "rules". The more and more I think about this, the more and more I really would like to do it. SOooo, I'm trying to recruit one of you graphic designer types to help me. I want to create some kind of custom button for this award for recipients to post on their sidebars/blogs!

Anyone game? Send me an email if you want to get involved.

3 comments:

hmb said...

Can't help you with any graphic design :(
I'm sure though that I will be the first recipient of said award, so I shouldn't be making it anyhoo.....

Unknown said...

wish i could help out -- but, i can't! ha!

however.....i would be honored to be the first one chosen for your blog award!!

i'm just sayin...

no need to apologize about your 'qwest' rant.....i've ranted a time or two.

have a good weekend :o)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I'm completely illiterate when it comes to things like that. Sorry girl!