Sunday, June 28, 2009

Reasons # 345987261049...

...that deployments SUCK: For those of you who are living on your own while your man is away, you know that this has happened to you at least once! So I was sitting there doing my business and look over, and what do I find? An empty roll of toilet paper!! GRRR Devil thing! Now I know you're laughing and that's fine BUT just wait till that happens to you. I am only left with one and a half months without my hubby and this is the first time this has happened to me. SO I have obviously been pretty responsible. But this happens to all of us! ha haahaHAAHAA even when our dudes are home, "HEY! Honey can you bring me some TP; the roll is empty!"

We've all said it- so don't judge me!!! =)

Hope you laughed. I did! The really kicker I was on the phone with Kevin at the time! GRRR so really I asked him to bring more some more TP. He laughed. I laughed. He said "Sure, I'll be right there." I didn't wait. lol!

8 comments:

Lauren B. said...

bahahaha! this hasn't happened to me...YET! (knock on wood)

JG said...

That's why I always keep a box of kleenex on the bathroom counter....JIC!!!

Crazy Shenanigans said...

I've had this happen. I instantly get that OH MAN! face and frown.

liberal army wife said...

yeah... kleenex works in a pinch!

Paula said...

sounds like you were doing some major multi tasking!

Mrs. G.I Joe said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! This has happened to me often ever since we got Bella....She eats our TP and I don't know how to break her of it! Too funny Samantha:p

lola said...

HAHAHA! :) I've so had this happen!

Lauren B. said...

really? cause whenever i put peanut butter on them people act like i'm crazy! and i will have to make you come c&d sometime!