Thursday, June 11, 2009

Driving is a cluster-"f-bomb"

Dear Jeep (up in the front there):

Why must you insist on holding up traffic? It is rush hour; move the hell out of the way!!! Please. The 6 six cars behind you are highly disgruntled! Grrr...

Love Always,
Me

So, I busted out my blackberry the day before yesterday when I was caught on the ass-end of this nonsense! Why seriously wouldn't this person just move into the right hand lane versus holding every one else up??! If any of you ever happen to glance into your rearview mirror and find something similar to this, or a line of cars behind you, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MOVE THE HELL OVER!!!! =)

7 comments:

Mrs. B said...

omg THANK YOU! I HATE people who just take their sweet-ass time not considering all the other people who want to get somewhere!

Unknown said...

I agree! But that is some pretty country:) I don't think I would have minded sitting there for a second:p

Megan said...

Haha. I hate that! You don't see that much here in Germany. If you pass someone on the autobahn and don't get back over in the right lane, someone going like 130mph will coming flying up behind you and ride your bumper till move over. Colorado looks beautiful though!

Mrs. B said...

awww thanks, we both have webcams, but he doesn't have the internet there. or atleast it's so slow that he doesn't bother getting on so i doubt it would work. : (

TJ said...

And you know the person in that jeep is laughing at the traffic it is holding up lol.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

OMG! I hate when this happens! I had this happen the other day on one of those one lane highway deals and I was stuck going 45 for like an hour. They would NOT hurry the f up!

lola said...

Oh my goodness, I have the worst road rage and stuff like this makes me SO angry. I haven't had my car with me here in DC and I'm terrified as to how I'm going to be when I get back behind the wheel -- is it going to be worse or better?! ;)