Friday, May 15, 2009

Can't. Sleep.

So I can't sleep. It is after midnight here in CO. And for those of you that know me, you know how much of an old lady I truly am.. Which makes midnight wayyyy past my bed time. The late hour also explains why I am posting via my Blackberry (A.K.A. "CRACKberry") I somehow have the energy to blog but not to journey downstairs and get my laptop- hahaha!
Well I am all set for my trip tomorrow to San Diego! =) only thing is I'll have to take a bigger suitcase so that my dog (from Build-a-bear, that Kevin made on R&R) will fit! I have this nagging feeling I wouldn't be able to sleep without it!
Now don't you ladies go posting about wild-craziness within the next 4 days... I'll have to catch up on everything on Monday or Tuesday. So keep life lowkey. I don't like to be behind the times.
I think I'll try this sleeping thing again.... Hmmm. Wish me luck.

5 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Haha, have a great trip!!

TJ said...

I hope the trip is great!

My BB is great because I can lay in bed and blog lol ohhh technology. Glad you tried it out now I get it sticks haha.

Unknown said...

Crackberry, LOL! I guess your off to the sunshine state! Have a wonderful time and be safe!

Mrs. B said...

I love my crackberry, but I don't know how to post a blog from it! sweet dreams and have a safe and fun trip!

Nikki said...

I didn't sleep well before my trip this weekend neither. Maybe it's the excitement?