Thursday, March 26, 2009

ellen

So who else out there loves Ellen?? Oh, man I love me some ellen! She is just so funny, a breath of fresh air... SOOO funny!

I thought I would have a lot more to say about this, but truely and honestly I do not! So, if you aren't into Ellen... then I'm not sure we would get along! :) If ellen isn't your cup of tea, than I hope you have something else that helps you through the afternoon/evening... something to make you smile and take the edge off! :)

Stay positive!

6 comments:

Nikki said...

I am not home during the day to watch Ellen, but my best friend DVR's it and tells me about every show. I do find Ellen very funny and entertaining but she also does a lot to give back and I admire her for that. I love when she dances!

Mrs. Mootz said...

I love watching Ellen! Her show is hilarious!

Unknown said...

I have to admit, she is pretty funny!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comment! I've pretty much figured on the boys will be boys theroy but the girl in every port surly puts a twist onto the military confussion...I hadn't thought about that so yeah, we'll just go with what you said:p I just get really shy when I get hit on and when they do it so (in your face) I go blank as far as what to say and turn red! I think they read this as I like the attention...sighs...I'll just have to keep working on my come backs I guess...lol...Thanks for the advise and outlook!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh I love Ellen too! She makes me want to put on my chuck taylors and dance around! =)

Megan said...

We don't have Ellen here in Germany unfortunately. I used to watch her show all the time before we moved here though.
I just noticed you are at Fort Carson. I told hubby I would love to move there because it's beautiful and the weather would be better but it seems like it's the same as here. :) Oh well...