Friday, September 30, 2011

Overload

So two weeks down and my man is gone again. I facebooked, that the goodbyes have not gotten any easier but I have just come to realize how lucky I am to have someone that is still hard to say goodbye to.
We had a great two weeks.
I am glad that it wasn't all love-making and unicorns; that just isn't our style. We bickered some and had too much to drink on some days (hey, we're still allowed to do that right!!?) but mostly we did enjoy each other. Prior to Kevin's arrival I was worried that we had over-booked our short time together adding San Diego from Sept 15-18 when we already had Vegas from the 20-23. But it worked out perfect. I lamented this AM (on the drive to the airport) that if we had spent more time in Colorado Springs we would have gotten bored.
We did manage to go slightly over budget but it's ok (so Kevin says). Here's hoping I get a job in Germany (haaa ha-).
Over the next few days I'll be catching up on copious amounts of TV (no spoilers people, I haven't even seen Grey's Anatomy annnnd I've missed 3 weeks worth of Jersey Shore), getting laundry cleaned and putting boxes together for shipment back to Germany (I've acquired more shiz than I really should have) and finally go through our pictures from the past 2 weeks. I'm hoping we at least got a few good shots-- which I'm starting to doubt. Ahh, such is life!!

1 comment:

SR2 RS Paula Rockwood said...

it was so good to see you guys....I hope the next few weeks fly by!
love you