Saturday, August 21, 2010

First Addition

Lets go people!!!!! I'm excited for this, the first installment of L+S Cupcake Club!
For this first installment Lola and I decided to on my fav Red Velvet (p. 30) with Cream Cheese frosting (p.303). So give it a go ladies let me know what you had to change, adapt to your pantry, what failed or succeeded by linking up on Lola's post, here

Check out the recipe on Marthastewart.com !!! 
Happy Baking, spread the word get the people involved! 

~~~
O, and don't forget to enter my current giveaway for A Simply Bags insulated Lunch bag (value of $19.99)!!
Click here for details-- CLOSES THIS SUNDAY, 22 AUG!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my goodness!
cupcakes are my favorite and red velvet is the BEST one out there.

i'm going to make these and let you know how it turns out!!!

Anonymous said...

Cupcakes! Your talking my language. Just stumbled across your blog and loved it! Too cute. New follower and just wanted to say hi = )

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I saw this over on Lola's! I'm gonna be making some cupcakes this week!