Tuesday, March 9, 2010

His Journey's Just Begun

Don't think of him as gone away-
his journey' just begun,
life holds so many facets-
this earth is only one.

Just think of him as resting
from the sorrows and the tears
in a place of warmth and comfort
where there are no days and year.s

Think how he must be wishing
that we could know todays
how nothing but our sadness
can really pass away.

And think of him as living
in the hearts of those he touched...
for nothing loved i ever lost-
and he was loved so much.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

what a sweet poem!!

missed you while you were gone!!

My Army Life said...

Nice post. Thanks for posting such a sweet poem. I lost my younger brother to a traffic accident eight years ago and this spoke to my heart.

Lisa said...

Very sweet poem. Hope you're doing all right!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I hope you're doing ok! Get ahold of me once you get back to CO. We'll catch up!

Hannah said...

How beautiful.