Thursday, January 14, 2010

.....Insert interesting title here

So maybe I'm not firing on all cylinders this AM. I mean, seriously, I couldn't even come up with a title for this post... hmmm. Bare with me, this could be interesting.

First.... welcome to all of my new followers! Second... you better not all be just using me for the free stuff (or else). hmm. That'd make me very sad. :(

Anyone else have any of The Biggest Loser Dvds? Well maybe you should get them. Tuesday Bob Harper (anyone else think he doesn't look like a "Bob"?) kicked my A.S.S.! He must be a "leg man" because it feels like all I did was lunges! All yesterday my thighs and bum were sore!
If you wanna work it out... give this dvd a try.

Just finished this book:

Sundays at Tiffany's
By, James Patterson & Gabrielle Charbonnet

I was adorable. This is the first book by James that I've dared to read. I thoroughly enjoyed it though.

I suppose I have to read The Shack next.
I've been avoiding it. It's supposed to be amazing but the whole idea of it sounds dark and damn depressing. I think I'll wait until I get my new Sony Touch Reader to purchase any other books!! Whooop Woop :)

What are you reading? Is it good?
We only want referrals to books that are great!

WOO HOO for 4-day weekends and MLK!
The hubs and I will have to plan something fantastic for our extended weekend.
hmmm....

6 comments:

Heather Fox said...

Emily Giffin has a great collection of books! I also adore Chelsea Handler's books, along with Tori Spelling's. They always give me a good laugh!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I have that book but I haven't read it yet! I'm reading The Lucky One right now and it's great!

redheadchick said...

Karen Kingsbury. Hands down. She is an incredible storyteller and she makes you feel so good after finishing one of her books! For the lonely and deprived military wife, Nora Roberts is a good splurge however. :)

Lisa said...

All my books right now are totally uninteresting to you, I promise. (Think career, organization and Trump) LOL

I've been doing Jillian Michael's 30 day Shred this month and I like it! I ordered two more dvds, the Biggest Loser Bootcamp and a Power Sculpt dvd. I really dig them.

I'm a new follower, and definitely not just for free stuff! :)

Unknown said...

I stumbled across your blog tonight and was super excited, because I'm a new army wife and am so confused to this new world!

Also, I have three of the biggest loser workouts, and they really do work!! Do you watch the show?? It's awesome!

As for "The Shack", I started it but didn't get a chance to read it before my husband took it with to Iraq.

I'll be sure to come back and visit and see if I can learn anything from you and the other army wives!

Unknown said...

Thanks! :)