Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Block Leave

I hubs will be home SOOOO soon! less than 3 weeks and I can't wait. I remember hearing my sister say that the end (these last weeks and month) were the hardest and I couldn't for the life of me understand why... how could that be? I mean you (and us) have just survived the entire last 10 or 11 months so how could a few weeks be hard? PSssHH! I turn my nose up at a few weeks! Anyway, it is... I'm here to tell you it SUCKS!

With that being said we will now be out of town for 2 weeks during block leave! First we'll be visiting family in Oregon. We will be spending our *2nd* anniversary here:




The lovely and serene Salishan, OR is hands down the most relaxing and amazing place I've ever been! Kevin and I are very excited to able to spend time both here and with family while in Oregon.
After our week in OR we're off to Vegas! Kevin and I have never had a vacation that wasn't going to see family so we're STOKED to spend 4 days in Vegas. I've never been and I'm itching to try craps... we're on a budget but I am just very drawn to this game. It looks interesting. I just have to have someone teach me.
SOO, excited for my hubby to come home and for our vacations!!!! =)

6 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That's exciting! I love love love Vegas! I've been there 3 times and I'm wanting Matt and I to go there for a few days on his block leave. If you want any fun tips let me know!

Mrs. B said...

yay its gonna be fun!

Unknown said...

i know you are so excited :o)

and yes, the last few weeks are the HARDEST!!!

enjoy your time together...

lola said...

Oh that sounds absolutely fabulous.

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you. Enjoy your vacation, Vegas is a blast.

Paula said...

do you know when you are going to Oregon? and do you know of a firm date for the homecoming?..I will try to give you a call later today
mom