Monday, April 13, 2009

It's Monday People!!

So I'm on a mission to get this week started off right! Here's to having a great week! I'm going to get my squishy self back to the gym, and I did have a good reason (at least to me it's a good reason) for not going last week but this week we're (we, of course being me, myself and I) back to the old routine!

My Goal for this week is to find a job... well and get hired. I've found plenty but haven't gotten any interest. I was bummed about not staying in an office setting and having to REVERT back to retail (ugh...), but I changed my outlook and I'm staying positive, wooo hoo! I desided that although retail is not ideal it will serve it's purpose... and i believe I am strong enough to do what needs to be done in order to keep our family on sturdy (financial) footing.

OO I gotta run, Desperate Housewives just came on that makes it 10 AM and time to hit the gym before all the Airmen arrive for PT.... I'll post more later. :)

Make today a great day, and the start to a great week! :)

4 comments:

Paula said...

Sounds like you have some good goals for this week...hope it works out like you want it to. sure love you
Mom

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Good luck on the job hunt! I'm sure you'll find something that you like!

Mrs. Mootz said...

Good luck with the job hunt!! And at the gym...heck, you're going before noon, so if you ask me you are off to a great start!

lola said...

Good luck looking for a job and I hope you have a great time with the gym this week :)