Wednesday, February 4, 2009

BRODY






So I wanted to introduce the world to our BEAST. This is Brody as a puppy, he was so cute and cuddly when we first got him. He was much easier to manage at this age.




Well, now he's 1 year, 4 months, and 95 lbs, and on the "juice" as Nikki (our Neighbor) says. Now I'm sure everyone knows how Retrievers, and Labs can be... and that they stay that way for 2-3 years. Well, at 95 lbs, he is in desperate need of training. So Brody will be leaving me for 4 weeks. He is going to a Prison where they will teach him basic manners, walking on a leash, and some other cool things. I think this is an awesome program for both the animals and the inmates. I have known people who have sent their dogs to this program and I am excited to say they come back VERY squared away. :) So I'll be lonely with you, Brody. But I know it's worth it.

No comments: