Thursday, December 9, 2010

Sharing

...is caring!

Lola, you know her- my homie from L+S's Cupcake club!? (yea, where's that been btw... I know it'll be back in January, eeek!) Has been going through quite the rough time the last few weeks. She's such an amazing Mil-spouse blogger and someone I consider a friend! Lola was diagnosed with Aplastic Anemia and needs a bone marrow transplant. She has a tough road ahead but she's strong and surrounded by great friends and family! Please offer her your support!

While you're at it please visit BeTheMatch.org and register to become a Bone Marrow Donor. You could be a match for Lola or someone else!

I posted here, about registration and some specifics pertaining to military and their dependents. While my life has been turned up-side-down with this PCS, this is still a cause I feel just as strongly about and will be registering upon our arrival to Baumholder. Which will be (surprisingly) much easier than if I had done it from Colorado (since they're set up at the medical facility to do the testing).

---
Logan
Last night in Colorado

Nathan

















I'm missing these boys! Such handsome fella's in their own ways, aren't they?

No comments: